Top Ten Reasons Why Warren Kinsella just added
firstname.lastname@example.org to his blogroll:
10. Because my older brother was good friends with
John Stewart - a great guy - who briefly played guitar
for the Viletones during the late 70's, early 80's.
9. Because Next Face had the cohones to actually ask
Ken Dryden the now infamous 'Kinsella' question about
being 'dull', in their interview with the candidate
back in August.
8. Because that infamous question is now legendary
after it, along with Mr. Dryden's response, was
written up by Jane Taber in her Weekend Notebook in
the Globe on Saturday, September 9, 2006.
7. Because even Mr. Kinsella is amazed that an
architect in Toronto who has a full time job traveling
the country on business and has no political
affiliations whatsoever and no connections to the
Liberal party was able to secure one hour interviews
with Dion, Dryden, and Rae by virtue of his charm and
6. Because in spite of Kinsella's lame question for
Bob Rae, we asked it anyway.
5. Because by adding us to his blogroll, we will
promise to give him another shot at a question for
Michael Ignatieff who will be interviewed soon on Next
4. Because he might have a slow news day coming up
and he could fill a post with a kind mention of our
thought provoking and decent little blog.
3. Because although Taber's coverage in the Globe was
a coming of age moment for us, we would not get
through our pubescent phase until we get a Kinsella
2. Because Ken Dryden's staff referred to us as a :
"...fresh and respectful contribution to the
blogosphere." and we agree with them.
1. Because he knew it would mean a lot to us.
With our thanks to WK.
National Observer on Doug Ford
12 hours ago